Friday, September 21, 2007

uh, whoops...

So.... So, today, I tried to, after a... five month hiatus, I tried to start therapy again. I was nervous, I was excited, I was ready.

Part way through the initial meeting, but mind you, after I had divulged a lot of really personal information--definitely not the sort of stuff I normally talk about with people I've just met--my assigned therapist told me he'd realized that he knows David and Terry. He wasn't specific about the context in which he knows them, just said that he saw them in social contexts. Okay, so he was exceedingly vague, which, after talking to David, I realized why he was so vague.

Anyway, so, we decided that it would be weird for us to continue therapy, and he would set me up with another therapist in the program.

I need to go deal with this. It's weird.

No comments: