Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i need me sleepies

Yet, here I sit, on the computer. I may just be tired enough to sleep, but if not, I'm not opposed to taking benadryl to help me sleep... this is how addictions are formed.
But seriously, yesterday I took a xanax(sp?) to help me try to relax, and today, while sleeping between 11a.m. and 2p.m., I had the most amazing lucid dream, with the most beautiful, vibrant colors. I was told that the dream was drug-induced, which made me sad. I never have lucid dreams--once I realize I'm dreaming, I wake up. This time though, I was like, "I'm going to fly!" and so I did. It was incredible, the whole of it... according to David, it was full of classic sex symbolism, and I have to admit, I think it turned into a sex dream... but it went way beyond that, in its amazingness... okay, I'm making up words. Goodnight.

No comments: